We Finally Got Some Snow!
Date posted :02/11/2015
It’s been a dry winter but we finally got some snow up in the Sierras. Travel in style and warmth in our amazing coaches.
#snowtrips #tahoe #royalcoachtours
Royal Coach Tours provides top quality bus transportation service to all major ski resorts, executed only with the highest standards in safety and comfort. Since 1960 we have been providing charter bus transportation to various ski resorts for various groups, organizations, and corporations.
Safety, safety, safety…
It can’t be said enough, safety is crucial. When it comes to navigating in unpredictable conditions where snow and ice cover roads our drivers rank highest, and it shows from our award winning safety and maintenance departments. Safety can’t be overlooked on snow charters, so make sure you’re not overlooking quality for price, it’s that simple.
How we prepare for the snow:
- Preform annual snow driving and snow chain training classes.
- Implement Adverse Driving Condition training on a reoccurring basis.
- Winterize all buses traveling in snow terrain (buses prep for snow conditions).
We keep you and your guest safe by:
- Providing mechanically sound vehicles.
- Professional and safety conscious operators.
- Fully insured and covered.
- Maintain proper permits and certifications (PUC and DOT).
Tags: airport shuttle san jose, airport transportation san jose, group tours san francisco, group tours san jose, royal coach tours, school senior trips san jose, snow trips san francisco, snow trips san jose